Word to PDF is a fast and affordable utility that allows you to batch convert Word documents to PDF file. Word to PDF does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro which costs hundreds of dollars. It supports file formats like .doc, .rtf, .txt, and .wri. And it also supports hot directory monitor.
You will be amazed at the results you get from Word to PDF. It accurately retains the layout of the original .doc file. Word to PDF converts text in over 100 languages, and separates graphics from tables and text.
- Convert Word Document to PDF files
- Convert one file??Right-click a Word (.doc) file and select Convert to PDF from the shortcut menu
- Convert the file being edited??Click the plug-in in the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Convert a batch of files??Drag the Word files you want to convert to the file list and click the Convert to PDF And Save as button
- You can set up a monitored directory where all Microsoft Word documents written to that directory will be converted to PDF as they are saved.
- Handle a batch of files at one time
- Support context-sensitive menu (right-click) to convert a Word file in one step
- Add watermarks, properties, security and page number in one step
- Get the job done in seconds or minutes
- Support command line
Work with hot directories