How to remove PDF password protection?
You want to read, edit, copy or print your PDF files, but you do not have or forget the PDF password. So you must want to know how to open password protected PDF files. This tutorial will show you how to remove password from PDF with a PDF Password Remover.
Step 1. Download and launch PDF password remover
Click to download PDF password remover and install it. And then open the program you will see:
PDF security remover will add one option to your short-cut menu: Decrypt with PDF Password Remover
Step 2. Remove PDF password protection
1. Launch program and click the button in the interface to add the PDF files you want to remove security and then click Start button to remove PDF password.
2. Right-click the password protected PDF file and choose Decrypt with PDF Password Remover. This is a very quick and convenient way to remove PDF password protection. See the picture below：
Done! Just above 2 steps you will remove PDF password security, you can open the PDF files Now! If you need to convert password-protected PDF files to editable Word documents, please try our PDF to Word Converter.
Note: This program can not be applied to users password protected PDF files and is ONLY available for Windows users. Click here if you want to remove PDF password on Mac.
More Useful Tips:
- How to remove password from PDF?
- How to crack PDF Password?
- How to remove a password from a PDF file?
- How to convert pdf to xls?
- How to convert pdf to doc?