Wondershare PDF to Word Converter
The easiest solution to edit and reuse PDF contents
- Standalone, don't require Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion
- Preserve text, layouts, images, tables and hyperlinks in an editable Word document
- Support Batch conversion of 200 PDF files, Partial, and Right-click conversion modes
There are some tips and tricks to help you to use PDF to Word Converter better:
- Right-click to convert a single PDF file
- Add, remove, clear and view PDF files
- Convert protected PDF files
- Select certain pages of PDF to convert
- Arrange converting priority of PDF files
- Set output folder of converted files
If you selected the Add to shortcut menu check box when installing the program, then there is a quick way to convert a single PDF file without starting the main interface.
Right-click the PDF file and click Convert with PDF to Word on the shortcut menu.
The PDF file is converted in background, and a message box appears with a process bar indicating the processing.
The output file is saved in the same folder where the source file is.
Right-click the imported file in the ile list window, and this shortcut menu appears:
Add: You can add more PDF files by clicking Add on the menu or the Add PDF Files button on the toolbar. If there have already been 200 files on the File list, you cannot add more.
Remove: You can remove the wrongly selected files from the file list by clicking Remove on the menu or on the toolbar.
Clear: You can remove all the imported files by clicking Clear on the menu or on the toolbar.
Open PDF: You can open the imported PDF file to view the content of the PDF file by clicking Open PDF.
If you import a password-protected PDF file, the program can load it and displays the following information.
Click the lock symbol or right-click the protected file and click Unlock on the shortcut menu. Type the password in the pop-up dialog box, and then the page number appears in the Total Pages field.
If you do not enter the password, the page number still remains unknown, and the program will skip this file during conversion.
If you just want to convert some pages of a .pdf file, click the Selected Pages field and type the page numbers to be converted.
Tip: Type page numbers and/or page ranges separated by commas counting from the start of the document. For example, type 1,3,5-12,20-32, and then the output Word document only contains the content of these pages.
This program converts PDF files one by one from the first file to the last. You can drag the PDF files up or down to make them priority-ranked.
There are two options to save the output files.
1. You can save the destination file into the folder where the source file is by selecting the first option.
2. Or you can customize a folder to save the output files all together. The default folder is My Documents. Click to specify a folder on your computer, or you can make a new folder manually in the text box. Click the Open button to open the destination folder.