Reading eBooks is fantastic on iPad, iPhone and more.
- Convert PDF to EPUB with 3 simple steps on Mac
- Allow to select page ranges or specific pages from each PDF file to convert
- Allow batch conversion of 50 PDF eBooks each time
- Able to convert encrypted PDF eBooks
Mac OS X 10.5 or later; Intel (32bit) 512MHz;100M hard disk and above
- PDF to EPUB for Mac can retain the original text, layout, images, and hyperlinks in the output EPUB eBooks.
- It provides 2 options for Mac users to customize the output EPUB eBooks:Text and images to epub & Each page as an image to epub.
- Batch conversion – Allow Mac users convert batches of PDF eBooks (maximum 50) at one time.
- Partial conversion – Allow Mac users customize page ranges or select specific pages from each PDF file to convert.
- Convert copy and print restricted PDF eBooks directly without knowing the password
- Convert PDF eBooks with open password, but you need to type in the password to convert the eBooks
- PDF to EPUB for Mac is extremely easy to use. Users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps: Import – Customize - Convert
- Support drag-and-drop operation.
2 Conversion Modes
Encrypted PDF eBooks Conversion
Easy to Use
Epub fromat is more suitable for ebook reading