PDF to EPUB for Windows
Facilitate your reading on Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader and more
- Convert PDF to EPUB with 3 simple steps
- Support customizing output font color, background color, etc.
- Allow batch conversion of 200 PDF eBooks each time
- Able to convert encrypted PDF eBooks
Here are some useful tips for you to use PDF to EPUB Converter:
The output EPUB file is saved in the same folder where the source file is.
If you import a password-protected PDF file, the program can load it and displays the following information.
Click the lock icon or right click on the protected file and click Unlock on the shortcut menu.
If you do not enter the password, the program will skip this protected file during conversion.
If you just want to convert some pages of a PDF file, click the Selected Pages field and type the page numbers to be converted.
There are two options to save the output files:
1. You can save the destination file into the folder where the source file is by selecting the first option.
2. Or you can customize a folder to save the output files all together. The default folder is My Documents. Click to specify a folder on your computer, or you can make a new folder manually in the text box. Click the Open button to open the destination folder.
You may also interested in: