PDF Splitter is a quick and easy-to-use PDF splitting tool, which helps you produce new PDF files by extracting any specific pages from the multi-page PDF file. With its help, you can easily split multi-page PDF files by every n page(s), bookmarks, page ranges or split one PDF file averagely to several PDF files with equal page numbers. Also it saves your time to split PDF file to multiple PDF files by specific page ranges at one time. PDF Splitter also split encrypted PDF files, which makes PDF splitting more efficient.
PDF Splitter is a standalone program, which does not require Adobe Reader installed in advance.
Note: If you need to merge multiple PDF files back into one, you can try PDF Merger.
Split password-protected PDF file in seconds
- For the owner-password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from copying, printing, editing), PDF Splitter can remove the password and split it directly
- For the user-password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from opening), you need to type in the password, and then PDF Splitter can remove the password and split it for you
5 efficient and flexible Split modes
- Split by every n pages: This split mode allows you to divide a multi-page PDF file into several PDF files with n pages per file.
- Split by bookmarks: This split mode enables you to split PDF files by bookmarks. You can flexibly choose the split level and customize the settings to split PDF files more efficiently.
- Split by page ranges: This Split mode lets you flexibly choose the specific pages you want to extract from the multi-page PDF file and combine them into a new PDF file. You can select the pages either by setting page ranges or by typing in the page number directly. Rest of the pages can also be generated into a new PDF file if you choose the option.
- Split by specific page ranges to multiple PDF files: This Split mode helps you extract specific page ranges from one PDF file to generate multiple PDF files at one time. Click New in the Custom Settings, you can add up to 200 copies of the multi-page PDF file to the panel to customize the specific page ranges separately. It really saves your time if you need to extract different parts from the large PDF file for other use. (e.g. you can extract page 1-2 to your boss and page 3-5 to your manager from a large PDF file at the same time.)
- Split averagely to n PDF files: This Split mode makes it easy to split a multi-page PDF file averagely to n PDF files.
- Support Windows 7
- Extremely easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Standalone, doesn't require Adobe Reader to be installed in advance
- Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7 formats (.pdf)
- Support the drag-and-drop feature
- Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian
You may also interested in: