PDF Merger is an efficient PDF tool to help you combing multiple PDF files into one for better organizing, archiving and batch printing. It allows you to choose any part of pages from the selected PDF files and merge flexibly to create a new PDF file. Also you can set the properties and security for the merged PDF file.
PDF Merger is a standalone program, which doesn't need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed in advance.
Note: If you need to split large PDF file into small ones, you can try PDF Splitter.
- For the owner password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from copying, printing, and editing): PDF Merger can remove the password and merge PDF files directly.
- For the user password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from opening): you need to type in the password, and then PDF Merger can remove the user password and merge the files for you
- PDF Merger enables you to select and rearrange the pages in PDF files to merge flexibly. With this helpful PDF tool, you can select any pages in PDF files by page ranges: All, Odd, Even, Part (e.g.: 1, 3, 5, 7-10). Then you can choose Sequence or Reverse page sort to merge. PDF Merger also empowers you to merge all PDF files alternately with the selected page sort.
- PDF Merger allows you to customize the Properties and Security for the output PDF file. You can easily set PDF properties like title subject, author and keywords for the re-built PDF file. Also, it can help you secure the new PDF file by setting open password and user password to protect it from opening, printing, editing, etc.
- Just with 3 steps you can finish merging your PDF files: Import PDF files > Choose merging method and customize output settings > Merge PDF files
- Support drag-and-drop feature
- User-friendly interface
- Support Windows 7
- Standalone, doesn??t need Adobe Reader or Acrobat
- Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 - 1.7 formats (.pdf)
- Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian
Support merging password-protected PDF files
Flexible partial selection and merging methods
Customize Properties and Security for the output PDF file
Easy to use
You may also interested in: