If you are using Mac OS X, please go to PDF Converter for Mac >>
PDF Converter can convert normal PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text with high quality on Windows 7/XP/Vista/2003 platforms. (If you need to convert scanned PDF to text-based formats, you need to try PDF Converter Pro.)
Export PDF to 6 formats accurately and flexibly
- PDF Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text, with all the original text content, layouts, tables, images and even hyperlinks well preserved after conversion.
- It provides advanced options for you to customize the output Excel spreadsheets, EPUB files, and HTML pages flexibly and efficiently.
- Support Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003
2 efficient conversion modes
- Batch conversion mode: allows you to convert up to 200 PDF files to multiple document formats at one time, which can highly improve your working efficiency.
- Partial conversion mode: allows you to select specific pages or page ranges (e.g.: 1, 3, 6-8) from multi-page PDF files to convert. This mode can help you extract the useful info from large PDF files instantly.
Support encrypted PDF files conversion
- PDF Converter allows you to convert PDF files with copying and printing restrictions directly, without knowing the password.
- If the PDF file is protected with open password, you need to have the authorized password to convert the file with PDF Converter.
- Standalone, doesn't need Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office to be installed
- Extremely easy to use, converts PDF files with 3 simple steps: Import- Customize - Convert
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian
OS: Windows 8/7/XP/Vista/2003 32bit
Minimum Hardware Requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 15 MB hard disk space