Image to PDF for Windows
Best PDF Tool to Convert Images to PDF Files
- Support most image formats (TIF/TIFF, multi-TIFF, JPG/JPEG, etc.)
- Support acquiring images directly from scanners or digital cameras
- Control output PDF size and output page setting
- Merge multiple images into one PDF file
Image to PDF is a simple and lightning-fast desktop program that lets you convert images to PDF files: such as photos, drawings, scans and faxes. Image to PDF Converter supports most image formats, including images from scanners or digital cameras.
Before being converted, the images can be rotated, cropped or flipped, etc. Other features include the ability to set the page size, orientation, margin and layout of the output PDF document. Even more, you can change its properties, security settings and viewer options etc.
- TIF/TIFF, multi-TIFF, JPG/JPEG, JPEG2000(.JP2, .J2K), PSD, PNG, BMP, WBMP, PCX, GIF, DCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM, PPM, ICO, PCD, WMF, EMF, CUR etc.
- Support image acquisition from TWAIN scanners and image acquisition from WIA scanners and cameras
- Image to PDF Converter provides a very convenient, simple way to create electronic books which can be posted on the Web. You can scan paper documents directly to image files and convert them to PDF.
- You can merge several image files into a single PDF file, or convert each image file into a separate PDF file.
- High Quality Output: Image to PDF creates PDF from images (Scanner) with high printing resolution.
- Small File Size (Color): It will compress the images by reducing the JPEG quality for color images in output PDF.
- Small File Size (Monochrome): It will convert images to monochrome (black and white only) and resize them to reduce the output PDF file size. The option is very useful for scanned text images.
- Small File Size (Grayscale): The option is similar to Small File Size (Color) except the output PDF file will be grayscale.
- Size: such as A4, Letter, Image size, Custom etc.
- Orientation: include Portrait and Landscape.
- Page layout: You can set the quantity of images on each page, for example, 4 images on one page.
- Image position: includes Fit and Stretch.
- You can set properties (author/title/subject/keywords) of output PDF file, password security and viewer options.
- You can also add watermark to the final PDF file.
Support most image formats
Support acquiring images directly from scanners or digital cameras
Merge multiple images into one PDF file
Control output PDF sizeYou can control the output PDF size by 4 kinds of output modes:
Output page settingImage to PDF can output all of images into one PDF file or multiple PDF files, and even email the generated PDF file directly.
Image to PDF is able to set the output page:
Output PDF setting