- Q1. What is the relationship between the AnyBizSoft and Wondershare?
- Q2. How to fill PDF form?
I have a pdf form to fill. I can print it and manually fill it. But I wanted to find out whether are there any software available to type the text in pdf form? I came across PDF Form Filler, but I have to fill that online but even then it does not type in the right box. Let me know if any one of you knows any other software or any method by which I can type in pdf forms, thanks in advance.
- Q3: How can I open a PDF file into word without adobe writer?
- Q4: How can I edit encrypted PDF files? I can view it but any editing is unavailable?
- Q5: Possible conversion for a pdf into PowerPoint
I have a pdf file containing a presentation prepared by PowerPoint. I want to turn it back to PowerPoint. So how can I do this?
- Q6: Convert PDF to Excel file?
Any converters allow me to convert PDF to excel which able me to edit excel. I know lots of converter doesn’t allow editing. I've download some of the converter and even convert online. But none of them allow me to edit the file after converted.
- Q7: How to combine pdf files into one and insert into word?
I have a lot of separate PDF files. How can I combine these into one?
- Q8: How Do You Send Large pdf Files?
My mate wants to send me a very large pdf file of over 50 pages but it’s too large to send via a site such as yousendit. We don’t live in the same country so the internet is the only option.
Is there a way to send it perhaps by breaking down the file into lots of smaller files?
- Q9: How can I put PDF on my iPod?
I want it to be just like reading an eBook in kindle or something similar. I don't want to zoom in on the text and move it around to read it. I want to be able to manipulate text size and flip pages just like I would in kindle.