The easiest way to build EPUB eBooks
- Build EPUB eBooks from 10+ popular formats (.doc, .pdf, .html, .txt, .chm, etc.)
- Add up to 100 files to a single EPUB eBook at one time
- Support customizing eBook covers, info, layout, tables of contents, etc.
- Output the standard eBook format compatible with most popular e-Readers
Wondershare MePub(EPUB Builder), a simple and powerful EPUB eBook creator, is designed to provide you with the easiest solution to build your own EPUB eBooks. It can help you quickly create an EPUB eBook from up to 100 files in most popular formats at one time. Also you can customize the book cover, info, layout, tables of contents to make your eBook personalized. After finishing your own EPUB eBook, you can check it on your PC with Adobe Digital Editions immediately, and then publish, share it, or read it on your favorite e-Readers.
Input: .doc/.docx, .pdf, .txt, .html/.htm/.xhtml, .chm, .epub, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tiff
EPUB Compatible e-Readers:
- Apple iPad (both iPad 1 and iPad 2, using iBooks)
- iPhone and iPod Touch (using Lexcycle Stanza , Glider or iBooks on iOS 4.0+)
- Sony Reader
- Android devices (using WordPlayer, FBReader, Aldiko)
- Barnes & Noble nook
- Hanlin eReader
- Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus
- iRex Digital Reader 800, 1000
- PocketBook Reader
- Ctaindia's eGriver Ebook Reader
About EPUBEPUB (short for electronic publication) is a free and open e-book standard by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). Files have the extension .epub. EPUB is designed for reflowable content, meaning that the text display can be optimized for the particular display device. The format is meant to function as a single format that publishers and conversion houses can use in-house, as well as for distribution and sale. It supersedes the Open eBook standard.
You may also interested in: